Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Table of Contents
- 0.2 What Is A Safelist.
- 0.3 How Does a safelist work?
- 0.4 Features-
- 0.5 Pro’s
- 0.6 Con’s
- 0.7 Regular Users Of Safelists Are-
- 0.8 My Safelists Recommendation
- 1 Herculist
- 2 State-Of-The-Art Mailer System
- 3 Profit From FREE Ads
- 4 Mister Safelist
- 5 Bweeble
- 6 Blast My Ads
- 7 Guaranteed Solo Mails
- 8 ListJumper
- 9 EuropeanSafelist
- 10 Free SafeList Mailer
Blessed love, Thank You, For Visiting my Site.
Hey Guys! I honestly do believed that “Safelist” works to some level, since email marketing still do work, yes I said so, cause I still leverage a list of which I promote to, and definitely still get sales from. And if you don’t, and working online, then you’re living under a rock for sure.
In this article I will give you my honest review about Safelist, Not just one particular safelist, but a generally prospective about safelist. Will also give you a few recommended safelists, you may wanna join after reading this review.
Table of Contents
How Safelist Works.
Pros & Cons.
Who Uses It.
What Is A Safelist.
A safelist a platform that simply allows is a group or community of Internet/Online Marketers, to join with a name and email address, and agreeing to received mails from each other, promoting different type of products to each other, in many different niches.
Some safelist don’t just promote to each other, but also to other traffic source as well as, Traffic Hoopla, Ad Clix Media, Max Web Traffic, Clixsense and more.
How Does a safelist work?
First you have to have two email addresses, one for your list where you will be receiving mails from members’, and the other is a Contact mail address, where you will received mails from admin with their deals on upgrading or special offers and Solo mails ads from paid members’ as well.
Solo Mails gain you more credits per mail when clicking on that link, you will wanna have all your solo mails, being that solo mails have much more value as in credits, credits you will certainly need for the purpose of running your ads.
- Sign-up– First you sign-up with both emails. G mail account is recommended, forget Yahoo, hotmail and the others, your mails has better delivery with G mail, since google spam filters are more lenient than the others.
- Verify– You have to verify both emails addresses, before you can actually continue or for you to be active.
- Credits- Most safelist when joining, you get free credits of which you have to used to send mails to other members’. When you received mails from members’, clicking on their links, earns you credits you can used to send your ad to others.
- Banner and Text ads.– Safelist has Banner and Text Ads. That uses credit to run as well. Obviously you have to set up those ads in the members’ area, after joining.
- Tracking- Some safelist provides tracking, where you will be able to see your stats as to how many clicks you receive, and what was the CTR.
- Upgrading- Most safelist is FREE to join, but all of them has an upgrade options, If you choose to upgrade, depending on the safelist, you will receive a monthly credit, able to send more mails, Send mails to more members’ on data base. It may differ depending on the safelist.
There are so many safelist out there you wouldn’t believe, I say many, and they do have different features, some just have the same features, and some has a little more, they basically have–
- Tracking- Clicks & CTR for that mail.
- IP ID,- (Not all have the IP identification)
Ain’t too much feature to a safelist, since all you’re doing is sending and receiving mails. The tracking is what’s most important as to analyze which mail is getting more CTR. And which you need to drop.
- You never gets flag for spam.
- Promote in any niche.
- Get some to sign-up on your personal List.
- Free to Join.
- When upgrade, No surfing of others mails require, you just send your ads out with the free credit you will be receiving on a monthly basics.
- Prepare to received thousands of mails depending on how much you joined, never use your personal email address, create new email addresses, soul for the purpose of safelists.
- Spam you will receive for sure.
- Safelist has the lowest click through rate (CTR), since most people you sending and receiving, these mails is, Online/Internet Marketers, who are looking to sell something, through some affiliate link.
- Most members’ clicking on mails, just clicking for credit to send out their ads.
- Some safelist attack both your contact mail, and your list mail, when your contact mail should be receiving minimum mails they fill up that with mails as well.
Regular Users Of Safelists Are-
Newbies that don’t have a list.
My Safelists Recommendation
I Join a few safelist online out of the so many they have, and find some to be dead list, and some you able to grab the low hanging fruit still, Remember some of the sellers have a lot of nonsense product and scams their promoting.
You may have something of value, that will really help one of those same Marketers that is promoting to you. And even receive a sale or two.
I judge these safe base on the quality of it, as in how much mails actually open (clicks) and yes their CTR as well. Joining a large list will obviously give you a better chance in having some more click, optins or even sales.
Joining a list that is long in the business is also a plus, since these Just start Safelist do not have many members’ for you to mail to.
Here is a few-
State-Of-The-Art Mailer System
Profit From FREE Ads
Blast My Ads
Guaranteed Solo Mails
There are so much safelist out there like hundreds of them, I certainly can’t tell you about all of them, What I can do, is tell you about those I’ve tested over a period of time, and have fill knowledge of and about.
Should you decide to join any safelist out of the hundreds out there, those are the safelist I would certainly recommend to you for you to join.
In my take and final conclusion! I certainly believe that email Marketing is very much alive still, do you have a list? are you building a list? always hear the money is in the list and for me, some money is still in an active list.
Safelist doesn’t work I also hear! that is not true since I was able to get sales and sign-up from safelist. As I had stated before, is mainly people promoting stuff to sell, but what about what you have to sell that may be 1000 times better than what their selling?
I thrive on that premise that what I have, is way better than yours, and trust me I’m able to get something out of it, not much, but a sale or two you wouldn’t refuse any how.
Most safelist are FREE to join so in most cases you really don’t have anything to lose at all, some Have a one time payment, you obviously get more juice out of paid ads.
I wouldn’t tell you to join a safelist and you will sell a lot! what I do believe is that a safelist has the potentials to get you sales, I also always strongly believe that what I have most Online/Internet Marketers don’t have. With that in mind, I still continue to received sales.
In this review, My honest opinion I think safelist still have gains you can leverage for your online business, promoting something of value that they need.
Number one Online platform is Wealthy Affiliate, that many working online only wish they had, some would throw what they selling in the bin after learning about WA. some don’t have a clue about WA, this is what I promote to them. Check my review HERE
Any question you may have on this article, don’t hesitate to leave that Q in the comments box below, as always I will be answering you speedily.
COE & CEC
EMAIL @– email@example.com